Careers at The Planet Mark™
Head of Brand and Marketing
Due to our continued growth and expansion, an exciting opportunity has arisen at Planet First for a Head of Brand and Marketing for The Planet Mark™.
The Head of Brand and Marketing will be responsible for the development and delivery of The Planet Mark™ brand and marketing strategy. The strategy will enable the growth of The Planet Mark™ brand in its target markets, creating value in The Planet Mark™ intellectually and through sales and other revenue generation.
- Brand and marketing strategy to build momentum in The Planet Mark™ and exceed sales targets
- Create and deliver brand position, materials and implementation programme to elevate The Planet Mark™ through recommendation
- Create and deliver marketing campaigns to reach our target audiences.
- Marketing strategy – Working closely with Head of Sales and Head of Communications and Content and reporting to the CEO, create and deliver The Planet Mark™ marketing strategy, monitor its progress and amend accordingly
- Marketing budget – create and manage marketing budget working with Financial Director
The Planet Mark™ brand – develop the The Planet Mark™ brand to enable wider adoption in the UK and internationally
- Website and marketing materials / collateral – Produce cohesive branded suite of materials to promote The Planet Mark™, attract customers and help existing customers to promote their achievements in The Planet Mark™
- Marketing campaigns – Working closely with Head of Sales and Head of Communications and Content, devise and implement marketing campaigns and outreach to meet and exceed where possible sales targets and brand KPIs
- Events – Manage and deliver events programme in collaboration with our event management consultants, attending professional conferences and delivering speeches and/or managing The Planet Mark™ spokespersons
Co-management of Marketing Officer – supports / overseas creating and designing Planet First and The Planet Mark™ materials
- Market analysis – conduct market analysis for The Planet Mark™ positioning and customer satisfaction
THE SUCCESSFUL APPLICANT
The successful candidate will have a solid background and demonstrable track record within marketing management, preferably in the sustainability industry, along with the following:
- At least five years’ experience in a senior marketing position leading the implementation of successful marketing strategies that have achieved demonstrable increases in income, sales and customers.
- Extensive knowledge and experience of customer relationship management and the delivery of effective direct marketing campaigns.
- Extensive knowledge and experience of social media and digital marketing, as well as a strong interest in and understanding of digital technology and its application within the commercial world.
- Significant experience of brand development and market research, with demonstrable experience of supporting colleagues to implement change as a result.
WHAT’S ON OFFER
Hours of work: Full or part time considered
Salary: negotiable and dependant on experience
Place of work: working from home and central London.
Flexible working, generous holiday allowance and an excellent work/life balance.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
Marketing and brand: 10 years
Click here to apply for this job